Thursday, April 1, 2010

In The Middle Of The Feeling

"....I don't want no distraction in the middle of the feeling"....I hear that sister! Since today it was a gorgeous day after all that crazy rain, I don't want nothing distracting me from experiencing this weather. It was nice to feel the sun and to finally see the beginning of cherry blossoms and trees sprouting as well. So today I'm featuring a song called "In The Middle Of The Feeling" by Three Ounces Of Love. I am in love with this girl trio by the Alexander sisters who called themselves Three Ounces Of Love (I'm loving the name also). This group decided not to go disco at time when that seemed to be the natural route for so many female soul combos. I'm loving the sophisticated modern soul approach of this timeless self titled 1978 album. Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment