Thursday, May 5, 2011

Come Into My Kitchen

Already May! It's hard to believe how fast this year is moving.  Here is a very interesting tune I just recently discovered that somehow reminds me a little of Jamie Principle's House Classic "Baby Wants To Ride".  It is called "Come Into My Kitchen" by a duo of Dj's by the name of Daniel Lazarus and Joakim.   Daniel Lazarus's Crosstown Rebels imprint has become a force to reckon with in the new electronic dance underground sound.  Released in 2004, this song was featured on Lazarus first compilation CD titled Crosstown Rebels Presents Rebel Futurism with a healthy mix fusing house, techno, breakbeat and electro with a punk attitude.  I'm also featuring "Baby Wants To Ride" for good measure. Enjoy!

Come Into My Kitchen ( Chateau Flight Mix) - Daniel Lazarus and Joakim



Baby Wants To Ride - Jamie Principle

No comments:

Post a Comment