Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines with The Emotions

Disco Monk wishes you a Happy Valentines Day with The Emotions.  This fabulous R&B all girl trio were the Hutchinson sisters from Chicago and they are one of my all time favorite of the girl groups. They made impeccable and well produced music during the late '60s and '70s. They were also associated with Earth, Wind and Fire by performing live with them and collaborating on their timeless classic "Boogie Wonderland". They also worked with the late Issac Hayes as well.  Ms. Wanda, Pamela and Sheila were huge on the dance floors 1976 with their dance classic "I Don't Want To Loose You" and "Best Of My Love" from their LP  Flowers released that same year.  My friend Wiki told me that they still continue to perform and make personal appearances.   So here is one of their lesser known early singles from 1969 that I could always dance to and just seems fitting for this Valentine's Day.  Wishing you a lot of love always and specially today. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment