Friday, April 22, 2011

Melba 2.0


Happy Easter my dear readers and listeners.  Wishing you a joyful holiday weekend and in order to get you ready here are two amazing tracks by the talented and legendary Melba Moore.  Ms. Moore has already been featured on this blog before so I'm calling it Melba 2.0.   "Standing Right Here" is a rare track released in 1977 on Buddah Records as a 12" promo.  The song is pure bliss and the instrumental break has a perfect string arrangement perfect for dancing.  I'm also featuring the 12" dance classic "You Stepped Into My Life" released in 1978.  It was produced by legendary producers, McFadden & Whitehead and written by the Bee Gees. This song gives me chills.  Hear for your self and enjoy.

Standing Right Here (12" Version) - Melba Moore - Buddah



You Stepped Into My Life (12" Disco Version) - Melba Moore -  Epic

No comments:

Post a Comment