Saturday, April 23, 2016

RIP Prince


..."all I got is 2 cigarettes and this broken heart of mine"...
Still in such shock and in tears over Prince's passing!
Here is one of my all time B-Sides favorites "17 Days" from the brilliant "When Doves Cry" single release. This was the only version I was able to find and it happens to be live and it's quite brilliant. It's one of those songs that will always be amazing in and out of the dance floors.  His genius legacy will live on forever! RIP Beautiful Prince! Enjoy 


  

and here is my current playlist of Prince song's I've been devouring lately in this order:

Sometimes It Snows In April
17 Days
How Come U Don't Call Me Anymore
A Case Of You
If I Was Your Girlfriend
Money Don't Matter 2 Night
Girls & Boys
Pop Life (Fresh Dance Mix)
Lady Cab Driver
Erotic City
I Would Die 4 U (Extended Dance Mix)
The Ladder
The Future
Mountains
I Could Never Take the Place of your Man
Nothing Compares To U


No comments:

Post a Comment