Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sha-Lor

My apologies for taking so long to post here.  This is one of my favorite things to do since I love to share with you the gift of Disco.  It has been a crazy past month, with resuming and culminating projects, artistic endeavors and on top of that home renovations! We are almost deep into Summer here in the city and what better way to kick start it with hot house classic by Sha-Lor called "I'm In Love".  Little is known about his classic of house except that it was released in 1989 and it was produced here in my neighborhood of Brooklyn by Ben Cenac and Bob Crafton for Jam-On-Production.  This classic song needs to be re-visited! There four versions of this song.  Here is the Caught Up Version which is my favorite.   Recently I heard Lady Miss Kier of Deee Lite fame drop this song during one of her DJ gigs in Brooklyn at a venue  called The Red Lotus Room in Crown Heights.  I love it and hope you enjoy!

I'm In Love (Caught Up Version) - Sha-Lor

No comments:

Post a Comment