Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Devotion On My Mind

Photo taken this past February at Poneloya beach in Nicaragua

"Devotion" as in I want to give you devotion. Here I'm serving you a couple of different versions of this gorgeous classic falsetto from Byron Stingily during his Ten City reign with one of my all time favorite house breaks taken from the flawless outro from Pet Shop Boys "Always on my Mind" from their house infused classic "Introspective" which by the way, I just happened to get he newly pressed vinyl release and  I must say it sounds incredible. Then I did some pretty decent string orchestration along with some synth riffs.  I was actually so impressed with them that I ended up doing another version totally stripped of beats adding some Indian tabla and making a totally ambient meditative version.  Enjoy!


On My Mind:

No comments:

Post a Comment