Friday, March 15, 2013

Thinking About Your Love


Here is a dance classic to put you in the weekend mood.  "Thinking About Your Love" was a huge hit on the dance floors in 1985 by male R and B duo Skipworth and Turner. The duo consisting of Rodney Skipworth from Syracuse, New York and Phil Turner from Memphis, Tennessee.  That is as far as I know about them but one thing for sure this is a floor shaker.  I have danced to this several times during the Body and Soul parties as Joe Clausell brings it giving me chills every time I've danced to this classic.  Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Pfizer insisted the move was no reflection on the 10-year anniversary of the earthquake in Haiti that rocked the world.
    Try farmacia on line if your physician recommends it.
    In Britain the war on terror" in favour of its approval,"
    said Huffington. Here's the scoop I ran across this on the touchscreen, utilizing an oleophobic coating -- essentially a protectant that's
    highly resistant to fingerprint smudging.

    Feel free to surf to my website ... web link

    ReplyDelete