Friday, October 14, 2011

Kindness

Here is this amazing new discovery that put a smile on my face recently simply because this is Arthur Russell re-incarnated! Seriously.  Same voice and sound it's and I couldn't be more thrilled with this "kindness" from the Cosmos.  Kindness is the elusive name of a London based disco producer that is clearly experimenting with '80s new wave, disco and all things Arthur Russell in a fresh way.  All of my favorite genres in dance music!   So far, they have released a song called "Swinging Party" that it's also quite beautiful and another one called "Gee Up". Both fabulous songs with a grainy synthesizer feel and gorgeous disco melodies.  I believe that Kindness will go very far!  This track will be officially released October 25th on Terrible Records and it's produced by Phillipe Zdar.  Check out the video below...I can tell some of it was shot in my neighborhood. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment