Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Primordial: Angel


I write poetry sometimes and started o entertain the idea of using some of these poems and implement them on some the mixes. So I went ahead and recorded some of them and started thinking how I could incorporate in the remix. I went to see Detroit Techno pioneer Carl Craig play music at Elsewhere this past Friday.  I've always liked his sound and some of the stuff he put our under different aliases are amazing, such as Paperclip People's "Throw". "Sandstorm" and "Angel" are another amazing ones and it provided  some great background beats for this poem I wrote titled "Primordial", it's about individuality, visual existence, shapes and the infinite. Pretty deep stuff...lol.  
Here are two different mixes. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment